Home      About      Characters      Preview      Buy the Comic!      Fan Art!      Facebook      Twitter      »OPEN CALL!«

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Movin' on up...

Nothing new to show, but the roughs for chapter 3 are more than halfway done. I even lessened the page-count, bringing it down to 30 pages. If all goes as smoothly as it has and I keep working as much as I can, I'll have the roughs done in less than a week!

I'll try to expedite the inking process as much as possible while keeping it from deviating from the look of the first two chapters.

Then coloring and all the other digital stuff should go a little smoother as well, since I'll be modifying the automated part of the process a little.


Boy, am I glad I went ahead and scripted chapters 3 and 4 at the same time! I'd say knowing that in the back of my mind has been motivating me a little more even during the roughing stage...

No comments:

Post a Comment